Finally, the National Association of Realtors has surveyed real estate agents on the merits of home staging! To see the full report, click here or on the image below. In the survey, they interviewed over 2,300 real estate agents to get their opinion on the benefits of staging, who pays for the staging and how often they recommend staging to their clients.
As a home staging trainer whose sole mission has been to “make home staging an industry standard” for the last 10 years, I’m happy to say that a whopping 34% of the agents surveyed insist on ALL their homes being staged! Yippee! Before I get too excited, we stagers have a long way to go in educating the other 66% who don’t think that every listing benefits from staging, so here you go…
I’ve included some fantastic quote images below from the staging report, I want everyone to share on Facebook, Pinterest, your websites, etc…all year long. They are yours to use freely to get the word out!
XOXO – Happy Staging!
Hope to hear from you!